Family Action Network (FAN)
Families are key partners in DVIA’s unique collaborative learning community. Though we do not require family service hours, we encourage each family to get involved by dedicating at least 20 hours of service each year to support the various needs of our school. Your service not only ensures the success of our school, but it also provides our families with valuable opportunities to connect, share and build a network of support. Find an area that speaks to your own talents and passions and help Da Vinci thrive!
- FAN sponsors events throughout the year. These events are made possible because of YOU!! Visit the link & contact the chair if you can help by donating items, volunteering your time, or planning the event. Do you have a great idea or an event that you would like to bring to DVIA? Contact us! We would love to make it happen…
- Check out information on our Year long Film Festival
“FAN”draising: Support Your School Year-Round
- Do You Know About Amazon Smile??
Do all of your Amazon shopping through the Smile platform and a portion of your purchase will be donated to DVIA. Smile is part of Amazon. Even if you start shopping on Amazon, you can switch to Smile and your shopping cart and wishlist from your Amazon account will be accessible. There’s no extra fees, just free money to DVIA! Use this link: smile.amazon.com. You’ll be asked to choose your charity. DVIA is listed as Wiseburn 21st Century Charter Schools. Easy peasy!
- Can you help us by collect Box Tops for Education? One of our awesome parents, Tina Brogi, collects and sends them in and we raise hundreds of dollars a year, and that’s with very few parents participating. If you can check your cupboards and drop off your box tops in the front office (or even hand them to us at drop-off/pick-up!) that would be awesome! You can find them on so many brands! Also, if you subscribe to the boxtops account, you will automatically give us 5 free box tops!
- Are You Registered for eScrip?
When you register for eScrip, DVIA makes money every time you shop at thousands of online merchants and brick/mortar grocers and drugstores. To sign up, use this link and choose Da Vinci Innovation Academy – Wiseburn as your nonprofit organization. I just got a notification a few days ago that one of my purchases contributed! Visit smile.amazon.com and enter Wiseburn Educational Fund as your charity. When you make an amazon purchase, visit this site first. A portion of your purchase will go towards the school!
- Annual Fundraising Drive
- Donating time & supplies for events
- Spending time picking up litter in the front of the school